The premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning
May 11-12, 2020
Deep Learning World is the premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning. The event’s mission is to foster breakthroughs in the value-driven operationalization of established deep learning methods. DLW runs parallel to the established Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 at the same venue. Combo passes are available.
Featured Speakers Munich 2019:
How to turn Deep Tech into Broad Application
The hype is over: deep learning enters the “trough of disillusionment”. Companies are realizing that not every business problem requires the deep learning hammer. Of course, there are use cases that are best solved with artificial neural networks: image, speech and text recognition; anomaly detection and predictive maintenance on sensor data; complex data synthesis and sampling; reinforcement and sparse learning; and many more applications show the potential of artificial intelligence for real-world business scenarios. At the Deep Learning World conference data science experts present projects that went beyond experimentation and prototyping and showcase solutions that created economic value for the company. The case study sessions will focus on how it worked and what didn’t work while the deep dive sessions will explain topics such as RNN, CNN, LSTM, transfer learning and further in analytical and technical detail. Meet the European deep learning community in May in Munich and learn from well-known industry leaders!
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL)
- Capsule Networks (CapsNet)
- … and more
- Image & Object Recognition
- Speech & (Handprint) Character Recognition
- Natural Language Processing & Generation
- Automatic Translation & Caption Generation
- Forecasting & Event Detection
- … and more.
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Finance & Insurance
- Marketing & Sales
- Manufacturing & Logistics (Industry 4.0)
- Travel & Mobility
- … and others.
- Word Embeddings
- Model Interpretability & Visualization
- Transfer & One-Shot-Learning
- Model Factories & Management
- Model Bias & Overfitting
- Distributed & Federated Learning
- Attention Mechanisms
- … and further.
- … and others.