The premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning
May 6-7, 2019
Deep Learning World is the premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning. The event’s mission is to foster breakthroughs in the value-driven operationalization of established deep learning methods. DLW runs one day before the established Predictive Analytics World Business at the same venue. Combo passes are available.
Featured Speakers Berlin 2018:
Deep learning ended the AI winter and promised to fulfil the vision of general artificial intelligence. However, as more and more companies are trying to apply deep learning and to incorporate AI solutions into their businesses, the main questions and challenges become more and more clear: When to use what neural network typology for what kind of use case? How to interpret the models – especially regarding GDPR? How to avoid unintended discrimination and critical faults? How to effectively scale and efficiently manage the AI solutions? The Deep Learning World conference, which has its premier in Germany this year, will provide you with concrete answers – by leading business and industry experts from the emerging and exciting field of deep learning.
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN)
- Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL)
- Capsule Networks (CapsNet)
- … and more
- Image & Object Recognition
- Speech & (Handprint) Character Recognition
- Natural Language Processing & Generation
- Automatic Translation & Caption Generation
- Forecasting & Event Detection
- … and more.
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Finance & Insurance
- Marketing & Sales
- Manufacturing & Logistics (Industry 4.0)
- Travel & Mobility
- … and others.
- Word Embeddings
- Model Interpretability & Visualization
- Transfer & One-Shot-Learning
- Model Factories & Management
- Model Bias & Overfitting
- Distributed & Federated Learning
- Attention Mechanisms
- … and further.
- … and others.