About 80% of all data & analytics projects fail. Because of lack of user acceptance or because there is no provable business value. Datentreiber fixes this problem for our clients by enabling them to design purposeful data & analytics strategies & solutions. For this we developed our own method and open source tools called Data Strategy Design which is used by companies such as Nestlé, Kühne+Nagel and ProSiebenSat1. Our network of certified consultants supports you with workshops, consulting and trainings. Visit our booth and learn more about Data Strategy Design and Datentreiber.
MathWorks is the leading developer and supplier of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design.
Over 3,000,000 engineers and scientists in more than 180 countries, on all seven continents, use MATLAB und Simulink.
MATLAB enables Machine and Deep Learning in the Enterprise context through:
– a professional, easy-to-learn programming language together with a versatile development environment
– interactive apps for creating, training and comparing models
– convenient integration into existing enterprise architectures and production systems
– direct access to latest models like GoogLeNet, VGG-16, VGG-19, AlexNet and ResNet-50 as well as interfaces to Caffe and TensorFlow-Keras
– Scaling of algorithms for out-of-memory data, CPU and GPU clusters, as well as big data and cloud platforms
– Application-specific function libraries from areas such as automated driving, econometric modelling, predictive maintenance, signal processing and much more.
– automated generation of C, C++ or CUDA code for embedded and high-performance applications
Dataiku is the centralized data platform that moves organizations along their data journey, allowing them to get in touch with each other. By providing features for technical and non-technical staff alike, a repository of best practices, shortcuts to machine learning and AI deployment / management, and a centralized, controlled, and governable environment, Data is the perfect solution to put agencies and entities in the public sector on their path to AI.
More than 250 customers across the public sector, retail, e-commerce, health care, finance, transportation, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and more use data. Dataiku was founded in 2013 and has grown exponentially since. In December 2018, Dataiku announced a $ 101 million Series C funding round led by ICONIQ Capital.