MathWorks is the leading developer and supplier of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design.
Over 3,000,000 engineers and scientists in more than 180 countries, on all seven continents, use MATLAB und Simulink.
MATLAB enables Machine and Deep Learning in the Enterprise context through:
– a professional, easy-to-learn programming language together with a versatile development environment
– interactive apps for creating, training and comparing models
– convenient integration into existing enterprise architectures and production systems
– direct access to latest models like GoogLeNet, VGG-16, VGG-19, AlexNet and ResNet-50 as well as interfaces to Caffe and TensorFlow-Keras
– Scaling of algorithms for out-of-memory data, CPU and GPU clusters, as well as big data and cloud platforms
– Application-specific function libraries from areas such as automated driving, econometric modelling, predictive maintenance, signal processing and much more.
– automated generation of C, C++ or CUDA code for embedded and high-performance applications